Wednesday, March 18, 2009

crap! crap! crap!

hey yo! its been like a month i didn't write anything about me.



well now is a hols day. a week. i've been doing nuthing just sit at home and eat,sleep,wake up,eat,sleep. n i'm proud to be fat. (hee hee) hurghhh! but not now. i just read ppl's blog n they very semangat to lose their weight n what the ...!! just be urself la. huaaa. n i've been thnking tht i need to lose my weight too. whoaaa! i want to jog but xada kwn. sob..sob..! so hilang semangat nak kuruskan badan. my mom is like very busy with her "work" n either my family. obviously i'm alone (sedayy kott). my mom doesn't like to go shopping n jln2.unfortunately, I AM! i am kinda outdoorsy type of girl so sedayy la because no one to take me to jln2. but at least, last week i went to my cousin's house n sleepover there. there's so much fun than my house that had nuthing. just stuck in my room n doing nuthing. i hate to study alone. i'm not that type that can study 24/7 ALONE! so its been like crazy la kan.



kay kay..just forget about it. this hols i'm not going anywhere since my family xsuka berjalan2. its okay la if they don't. but it is very unfair because i can't go anywhere. well i'm SPM candidates n i know it is wrong for me to enjoy this year but HELLO, nak juga keluar drpd terperap jerrr (urghhhh)! okay okay.. take a deep breath n lepas..

so now, i want to go to my sangkar and study sampai LEBAM, n get a flying colours. and and i want to lose weight too with.. err i dunno, jogging kot. but next time la. tak ada kwn nk teman and semua bahagia di samping keluarga sekarang.

well currently i keep my savings for buy Twilight CD's on 21'st march (yeaaah!). i need that n i don't give a shit la if people ckp membazir. and and this sunday ada family gathering at my cousin's house. so maybe i can release my tension a bit at there. gosh! borink tahap cipan. tonite i have a tuition class (even this is hols day, shoot ahh!).

okay now onwards i will :

  • spend some money to buy twilight CD's
  • lose my weight agagagagaga :D (i will insyaAllah)
  • erm get my flying colours :) with study smart *wink*
  • and and jln2 smpi lebam with my kwn (nobody)

k got to go friends.i'll write more soon. arios.adios.sayonara.bbye buddy.(sambil pakai spek dan terus blah 8-D)

No comments: