Monday, September 7, 2009

ouh c'monnnnnnnnn!

date : 07092009
day : monday ( nuzul Quran's Day)
event : supposely go out with my cousins!
problemo : no car X(!


hari ini nak shopping raya but then no car. my mom go out to send wedding card invitation. what a mess ma! okay, i hold on my tears after she revives the engine, but ohhhh there's
one drop

two drops

three.. and nahhh

okay okay. idk what's my mom's problemo. ugh i cant think about it. make me sick!
sedih sedih *sob sob. but then i studied add maths, whoa! seronok sgttttt. instead me going out, i study study study. best best best. then, one day blew up mcm tu shja w/o my stuff for raya. at the evening, i check my email in fb (facebook), then my friend postkan one url about chatting room. ouh so damn funny. its omegle.com anyway. the net is about we chat witth strange people. omegle.com yang pilih random people to we chat with the stranger. and wiwi (my bro) start the conversation. he try to be somebody else la. one of the fast and furious actor (fake). the stranger itu percaya bulat2. mcm stupid gila kot. haha. i laugh till i drop. because its damn funny. because the stranger tu from outside people (usa and etc). wiwi ckp "pemalas" and in eng wiwi translate kan to hardworking, the stranger tu percaya. LOL. cant stop laughing tht time.


okay okay. back to reality people. tmrrw i got exams. fiuhhhhh~ B.M babe! 2 papers. whoa! i like that because tak payah nak pikir smpi pecah kepala. haih~
so another 2 days i have adddmaths paper so these 2 days i have to more hardwork for addmaths. i've never been so hardworking people. haha.

so. take care people. toodles~ :D
but i ask wiwi after that to go out this weekend with alia, alisha, and alin. but he cant promise me. its okay. as long as i can go out with my cousins la.

No comments: